Careers at Glycozen
Our well-funded and successful company is continually expanding. We're searching for people that are enthusiastic, skilled, and creative to join our team.
Current open positions
At Glycozen, We offer an amazing opportunity for a skilled, self-motivated, and responsible Team Player.
- The main role of a Senior Software Developer is to develop software solutions by studying information needs, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes following the software development lifecycle.
- Strong experience in Dynamics 365 the CRM Microsoft product (online and offline).
- As Middle developer minimum 3 years of experience with Dynamics 365 CRM.
- As Senior developer minimum 5 years of experience with Dynamics 365 CRM.
- As Senior a developer very autonomous person.
- Duration 6 to 12 months.
- 100% remote working on Dubai Time zone (10:30 am IST to 7:30 pm IST)
- Very good knowledge in experience in Software Development.
- Very good knowledge in customization on Dynamics.
- Very good knowledge in FDD, FRD, SDD, Microsoft TFS.
- Very good knowledge in Plugins.
- Very good knowledge in Scrum methodology.
- Very good knowledge in APIs.
- Very good knowledge with module.
- Very good level of English required C1/C2 (Arabic speaking is a plus but not mandatory).
- Very good communication skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills Excellent team work skills.
- Analyses business and technical requirements.
- Reviews and provides feedback on the FRD.
- Responsible of the creation of the functional design document (FDD) after reviewing the (FRD)
- Own and report on project status and coordinate with product and development managers on project cost and timeline.
- Develop high-quality software solutions by studying information needs, systems flow, data usage and work processes, following the software development lifecycle.
- Provide support and follow up with developers to solve software development issues.
- Recommend and assist with developing improvements around processes, tools and Standards.
- Design the technical architecture of software solutions in a product oriented approach.
- Translate Functional Requirements Documents into System Design Documents (FDDs/SDDs).
- Assist the Customer Service team with resolving day-to-day second and third line production support.
- calls and recommend and develop fixes and alternative solutions where practicable.
- Apply DevOps methodologies in deployment on test UAT and production.
- Fill daily time reports including the remaining effort / time to finish pending tasks.
- Produce weekly / monthly management information to report on development Activities
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Possess up-to-date knowledge of technological developments in the industry.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft TFS and related software methodology practices.
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- Proven knowledge & execution of successful development strategies and projects.
- Focused and goal-oriented.
- Energetic & Enthusiastic
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills (for emails)
- Ability to quickly understand the customers’ business and offer solutions.
- Identifying target clients, Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
- Drafting business proposals on various portals like freelance, Up work, PPH, and managing various projects in an efficient manner.
- To analyze and identify projects on various channels and assist in the bidding process.
- Identify prospective leads; develop new client relationships via cold calling, internet research, networking events, trade shows and direct marketing.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique service propositions
- Monitor the progress of the project and to implement a new strategy as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project.
- Highlighting the benefits of the company’s software products and services.
- Identifying and making contact with new prospective clients.
- Promoting the image of the company as a leader in technology services.
- Developing sustainable relationships with decision-makers.
- Coming up with new strategies to increase sales and getting more services.
- Provide customer support and manage client expectations
- Developing sales within both existing and new business accounts.
- Educate clients on IT implementation and training how it can be benefited to their organization.
- Arranging for after/post-sale/service support to clients.
- Writing proposals for prospective clients.
- Chasing up leads with follow-up phone calls and emails.
Fewer meetings, more time to do what you enjoy
Creating a beautiful user experience with elegant functionality that expands to hundreds of thousands of people necessitates the application of expertise from a variety of disciplines. You’ll fit in in if you’re passionate about your job and eager to collaborate with other great people.
You’ll be relieved to learn that you’ll be able to spend more time doing what you enjoy rather than wasting time in pointless meetings or bureaucratic procedures.
Haven’t found matching your skills?
Top Reasons To Join Us
We are always looking for talented IT Department people to join our successful team dealing with some of the world’s leading companies! We offer competitive packages and great benefits. We love our customers and are completely relationship oriented. We take our work very personally and deliver it professionally.